Assistant Nursery Manager
Bamboo Childcare – Harmondsworth
This role is an amazing opportunity to join a lovely setting based in Harmondsworth, Greater London.
Assistant Nursery Manager will support nursery management team, recruit and train staff and create a stimulating and educational setting for the children.
Assistant Nursery Manager:
The role will involve running of the nursery, including: training of staff, updating policies and procedures, dealing with Ofsted and Outside agencies, systematically monitoring and implementing high quality provision according to the EYFS, and ensuring the smooth everyday running of the nursery.
The company are seeking an experienced Assistant Nursery Manager who possesses the ability to work in a challenging, fast moving environment.
- hold a relevant childcare qualification (level 3 as minimum, ideally level 4/5 or degree)
- Have proven Managerial level experience in a setting with a 'good' or 'outstanding' Ofsted
- Experience of working with large staff teams
- Be passionate about providing the highest quality of childcare possible
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to train staff on The EYFS, policies and legislation and safeguarding
In return you will receive excellent salary, benefits, training programme and support from head Office.
Bamboo Childcare are working on behalf of our client to recruit for these roles.
Please send your CV via this site if interested in this assistant nursery manager role in Harmondsworth, Greater London.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 /year