Assistant Site Manager – New Build Residential project
Our client is a privately owned contractor with a residential new build project in Tiptree, Essex.
- Promote Health and Safety good practices, whilst achieving Programme, Quality and coordination of the site activities.
- Ensure people management of all disciplines and maintain a good relationship with key stake holders, with client relationships managed in a professional manner.
- To oversee the production on site with Assistant Site Managers/Finishing Foreman.
- To deliver the project on time and accurately report the current position of programmes
- Management of the supply chain, including regular effective sub-contractor meetings and the recording and distribution of the meeting minutes.
- Health & Safety is fully compliant on site.
- To ensure construction complies with NHBC and all other statutory authorities
Relevant Experience & Qualifications
- Must have a completed project from start to finish on a new build residential site. Able to demonstrate your capabilities in running a scheme in its entirety.
- Relevant CSCS card