Bamboo Childcare are recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager based with a reputable company in the Lytham area.
The full time role involves supporting the manager run a medium sized nursery setting
We are looking for candidates with deputy experience or a room leader from a high performing setting looking for the step up
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with employers who can offer excellent progression and benefits.
What experience and qualifications must I have to apply?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about leading and supporting a team, and must be at least Minimum Level 3 qualified or equivalent.
Is this position right for you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience as an assistant nursery manager or as a room leader with experience stepping up
- As a minimum be qualified to SVQ level 3 or HNC standard
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- A sound knowledge of child protection procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of key legislation related to childcare and education
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive attitude, good initiative, confident and approachable
And here is what you’ll receive in return:
- Competitive Salaries - £18-25k+ (dependent on employer can be discussed on application)
- various benefits depending on company (can be discussed on application)
If you may be interested in this permanent Deputy Nursery Manager role in Lytham, Lancashire please apply through this site and send your CV. Please feel free to call 08448225727 for an informal chat.