Deputy Nursery Manager – Worsley Greater Manchester
Bamboo Childcare are recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager based with an independent setting near the Worsley area.
The full time role involves supporting the manager run a medium sized nursery setting. The role is a varied, joint deputy role. Based both in a room and office/supernumerary based position. Where you will be responsible for leading the curriculum, ensuring staff's knowledge is up to date whilst identifying areas of development and training.
We are looking for candidates with deputy experience or a room leader from a high performing setting looking for the step up
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with employers who can offer excellent progression and benefits.
What experience and qualifications must I have to apply?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about leading and supporting a team, and must be at least Minimum Level 3 qualified or equivalent.
Is this position right for you? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience as an assistant nursery manager or as a room leader with experience stepping up to a Deputy role
- As a minimum be qualified to Level 3 in Childcare. QTS or Early Years Teacher qualification is desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- An in depth knowledge of safeguarding procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of key legislation related to childcare and education
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive attitude, good initiative, confident and approachable
If you may be interested in this permanent Deputy Nursery Manager role near Worsley please apply through this site and send your CV. Please feel free to call Sean on 07496662745 for an informal chat.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,500.00 to £20,000.00 /year