Early Years Practitioner Clapham, South West London - £17000 - £18000
We are recruiting for Level 3 Nursery Nurses in the Clapham area. This is a permanent position for 40 hrs per week , however part-time will also be considered.
Salary ranges as follows:
£17,000 - £18,000
The nursery is part of a chain of nurseries that have the highest reputation for great childcare very competitive salaries, training and career development.
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Nurse, you will need:
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
- Experience within an early years environment
- A full and relevant child care qualification (level 2 or 3)
Your role will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Overseeing the smooth running and high quality practice within the room (Room Leader only)
Bamboo Childcare are always looking for passionate and positive childcare professionals with the desire to progress within the nursery sector.
If interested in the Nursery Nurse role in Clapham
Please send us your CV by applying directly via this website or contact us for further information
Bamboo Childcare is a specialist permanent recruitment agency and is working on behalf of our client to recruit for this role.
*Bamboo Childcare operate a bonus reward scheme for recommendations; if you know of any friends, family or colleagues who are suitable and interested in the role, recommend them to us so we can spoil you if they are successful!!*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year