Junior Dispute Resolution Fee Earner, Colchester office
We are looking for a junior fee earner, solicitor or legal executive, preferably NQ to 2 years PQE, with civil litigation experience
Key skills / experience required
• Training in contentious probate will be given if necessary
• Able to cope with a demanding and varied caseload
• Very good communication skills
• Attention to detail is imperative
About the role
Working alongside a Partner and fee earners in the Dispute Resolution department, providing excellent service and advice. Duties will include:
• General Commercial Litigation work including contentious probate
• Networking/business development
• Travel to other offices to see clients may be required
About the company
Established in the East of England for over 250 years, they recently opened their sixth office and are now a firm of almost 200 people, with 23 partners located in Colchester, Ipswich, Chelmsford, Harwich, Clacton-on-Sea & Frinton-on-Sea.
They are acknowledged by both the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners UK and have a professionally recognised team of experienced, creative and practical lawyers whose positive attitude produces strong results which their clients have, quite rightly, come to expect.