Are you a level 3 Nursery Nurse in the Stretford area of Greater Manchester. If so and you are looking to work with an excellent nursery offering flexible childcare and flexible working hours for staff
Our client are looking for Practitioners to work either part time or full time as a member of the nursery team at their Stretford based nursery, showing initiative and creativity to foster an environment which encourages the children's all round development and where high standards of care are provided.
Roles available 30 hours over 3 days or 40 hours over 4 days
The nursery is a large setting close to good transport links and following towns: Chorlton, Urmston, and Old Trafford.
The role will involve:
- Care and support of children aged 0 - 5years
- Safeguarding children by following all company policies and procedures
- Key worker responsibilities
- Changing nappies if based in baby and toddler rooms
- Planning in line with EYFS
- Liaising with parents
- Preparing snacks
(full job description can be provided on application)
Hourly rate for level 3's is circa £7.80.
Pay may be negotiable dependent on experience.
- A relevant childcare qualification for the role (NNEB, NVQ3/Diploma level 3)
- Experience within a private day care setting with children aged 0-5
- Experience of record keeping, planning and report writing
- Strong working knowledge of the EYFS
Please send us your CV through this site for this Nursery Nurse position in Stretford, Greater Manchester, or contact us for more information.
*Bamboo Childcare operate a voucher reward scheme for recommendations; if you know of any friends, family or colleagues who would be suitable for the role and interested in applying, recommend them to us and we can spoil you if they are successful!!
Job Type: Full-time