Nursery Manager role in Edinburgh.
Are you an experienced Nursery Manager looking to join a company that can offer a competitive salary and further development.
If so we are recruiting for three full time permanent Nursery Managers for a setting in Edinburgh.
The role will involve staff management, business management with overall budget responsibility, updating policies and procedures, dealing with the Care Inspectorate and Outside agencies and ensuring the smooth everyday running of the nursery.
The company are seeking experienced Nursery Managers whom have the ability to work in a challenging, fast moving environment. They will consider experienced Deputy's with supernumerary experience.
- hold a relevant childcare qualification (level 3 as minimum but ideally level 6)
- Have proven nursery management experience in a setting with good overall grades with Care Inspectorate
- Experience of managing large staff teams
- Excellent staff management skills
- Be passionate about providing the highest quality of childcare possible
- The ability to work on own initiativeIn return you will receive excellent salary, benefits, training programme and career progression
Bamboo childcare are working on behalf of our client to recruit for these roles.
The salary for this role is approx £25000 to £30000 dependent on experience.
Please apply by sending your CV through this site or contact Hayley on 07970294680 for more information regarding the Nursery Manager roles in Edinburgh.
Alternatively please pass our details onto any colleague who may be suitably experienced and interested as we operate a refer a friend scheme and if we successfully place a colleague you have recommended we will give you store vouchers of your choice. If this role is not of interest but you would like to hear about other roles we get in please email us and advise which roles you would be interested in hearing about.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 /year