A new and challenging opportunity has arisen for a .Net Developer, with commercial experience using the Microsoft .Net Framework and associated technology stack to join this well established law firm.
- At least one year commercial experience
- .NET C#
- Experience with Source Control
- Experience with Visual Studio
- WCF / Web Services
- Unit Testing
- Good team working skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail, self-motivator.
- Ability to own application and delivery areas to completion.
- Ability to communicate issues and status to management in a concise manner.
- Results and quality oriented.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to present technical information to a wider audience.
- Desire for self-improvement and continued personal development.
- Logical approach to problem solving and ability to follow and implement software lifecycle best practice.
There is the opportunity for high performing individuals to move into different departments across the business to expand their knowledge and experience, and develop a career within Minster Law.
Delivery of application features in line with the delivery plan and systems architecture laid down by the Development Manager and Software Architect. This should consist of the build and component test of all modules (including production on test data) to the point where all code is stored in version control awaiting formal system test.
- Ensure coding is conducted to best practice guidelines, ensuring a high quality application suite is built and can be maintained.
- Input into the development of technical architecture and technical design documents to allow the realisation of business requirements. This will be in conjunction with the appropriate Business and Application leads.
- Support of applications through the test cycle and throughout the service introduction phase
- Support the system, integration and technical testing phases through the fixing of issues in the code before entry in to the version control system. Deploying the application components to the test environment ensuring that testing can take place.
- Work with third party software vendors to provide the technical information they require to allow them to provide the functionality via web services required by the central integration hub.
- Ensure that code versioning is managed in a proper manner.
- Proactive member of an agile team.
- Perform to a high level against objectives.
- To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business.
For more information about this position, please get in touch.