We are recruiting for a Nursery Manager in the Billericay area. This is a permanent position for 40 hrs per week.
The salary is £30 - 35k with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The nursery is part of a small chain of nurseries within the Essex area, the nursery has a Good Ofsted rating and needs a strong Manger to sustain and ideally improve this rating,
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Manager in Billericay you will need:
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
- Recent deputy or management level experience within an early years environment (deputies should have had supernumerary experience)
- Ideally hold an early years degree but must have a minimum level 3 qualification
- strong staff management skills
Your role will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
- Motivating, leading and supporting the staff team
- Overseeing the smooth running and high quality practice within the setting
(Please note a more detailed job description can be provided on request).
If interested in the Nursery Manager role in Billericay please send us your CV by applying directly via this website or contact us for further information.
Bamboo Childcare is a specialist permanent recruitment agency and is working on behalf of our client to recruit for this role. We are always looking for passionate and positive childcare professionals with the desire to progress within the nursery sector so if this role does not match your experience or your requirements please send us your CV anyway and advise us what role you would be looking for.
*Bamboo Childcare operate a bonus reward scheme for recommendations; if you know of any friends, family or colleagues who are suitable and interested in the role, recommend them to us so we can spoil you if they are successful!!*