Would you like to be a Nursery Manager within a supportive chain of nurseries with a reputation for excellent childcare provision?
If so we are currently recruiting for two nursery managers with different companies in the Polkoshields area of Glasgow.
Applicants must have a genuine desire to train and develop the staff team.
You will have responsibility for the commercial success of the nursery by maximising occupancy levels through proactive marketing and excellent presentation of the nursery.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Developing early years provision through support of staff, children and parents
* Effectively managing the nursery budgets
* Monitoring the parental accounts to ensure the timely collection of nursery fees
* To provide a positive role model to the staff team by effective leadership and to mange staff recruitment and retention
* Adhering to company policies and procedures and complying with the care inspectorate requirements
Candidates must demonstrate:
- At least two years experience of working within a nursery at a managerial level.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload and have the ability to lead teams, developing positive relationships with colleagues, parents, children and outside agencies.
- Good organisational skills and excellent written and oral communication is also essential.
Candidates must hold at least an SVQ level 3 in childcare and ideally a level 4 in childcare or management.This is an excellent opportunity to work within well respected and highly professional childcare providers.
Salaries are £23000 - £34000 (dependent on experience) plus bonus opportunities.
If you are interested in any of these Nursery Manager roles in the Glasgow area please send your CV by applying or alternatively contact us for an informal chat
Alternatively please pass our details onto any colleague who may be suitably experienced and interested as we operate a refer a friend scheme and if we successfully place a colleague you have recommended we will give you store vouchers of your choice.
If this role is not of interest but you would like to hear about other roles we get in please email us and advise which roles you would be interested in hearing about.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £23,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year