Are you a talented Nursery Manager that enjoys a challenge?
Our client is looking for an experienced Nursery Manager that can hit the ground running with their busy day nursery.
- Recruiting staff
- Supporting and developing the nursery team
- Managing a budget
- Working within environmental, health and safety and fire regulations
- Keeping up to date with developments in early years care
- Building relationships with parents, carers, schools and childcare professionals
Nursery Manager Qualifications and Skills required:
- NVQ level in Children's Care Learning & Development, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years management experience ideally experience spearheading
- Achievement orientated with an ability to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and record of building strong partnerships with current and prospective parents
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance records
If you feel you are up for the challenge or know anyone who would be perfect for the position, contact Claire on 01206 755163