We have fantastic opportunities for a Level 2 Nursery Nurse and a level 3 Nursery Nurse in Cambridge. Both roles are permanent full time based on 40 hours per week, offering a competitive salary of between £16,000 and £20,000 depending on experience.
Our client's Nursery is a fantastic place to work, offering children access to a large garden, spacious rooms and great facilities. For employees there is also an ANNUAL TAX FREE CASH BONUS from the end of 2017 plus a host of other employee benefits you will simply not find anywhere else.
What are we looking for in the Nursery Nurse in Cambridge?
- Minimum Level 2 in Childcare
- Minimum 1 years Childcare experience
- Solid understanding of Health and Safety procedures and policies within a Nursery.
- Strong communication skills with children
- A passion for delivering the best Childcare Provision
- EYFS knowledge essential
Responsibilities of the Nursery Nurse in Cambridge?
- Working in Baby, Toddler or Pre-School rooms with children
- Activities, sensory play, looking after key children
- Promoting best practice in the Nursery
- Displaying a real passion for Childcare
This is a great role and a truly fantastic Nursery with lots of benefits, high standards and a nice place to work. Apply now to become the Nursery Nurse in Cambridge.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00 /year