Would you like to be a Nursery Nurse within a fantastic nursery? You can be level 2 or level 3 qualified
Full time and part time vacancies
3 long days ( 30 hours)
4 long days ( 40 hours)
We are looking for a bright dynamic person to fill the role of Nursery Practitioner in our client's lovely provision with a fantastic learning environment and innovative flexible childcare, plus flexible work hub.
The role of Early Years Practitioner in Putney involves the following responsibilities:
- To take responsibility for planning activities and the assessment of children, to aid with the overall development of the pupils.
- To contribute in developing individual programmes for pupils with special needs.
- Telling or reading stories to a class or group of pupils.* To lead activities and scaffold learning in teacher and child initiated learning both indoors and outdoors.
- To take groups of children on educational visits, ensuring their safety at all times.7
- Maintaining and setting out equipment in an interesting and stimulating way before the activities of the day and clearing away equipment after use, encouraging the assistance of the children.
- Carry out observations and assessment of pupils and record keeping.
- Help control and maintain resources including books, materials, equipment et
- Have a minimum level 2 childcare qualification
- Have a proven track record of early years teaching
- Understanding of the EYFS
Rewarding position with opportunities for career progression.
Role paying between £14.5K - £17.5K, depending on experience and qualification
The Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Any formal offer of appointment will be made subject to completion of a DBS check.
Bamboo Childcare are acting as an employment agency to source suitable candidates on behalf of our client.
If interested in this Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse role in Putney, South West London, please send us your CV via this site so we can establish your suitability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,500.00 /year