An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Nurse and Room Leader to join a well established setting in OXFORD , Oxfordshire. These are permanent full time opportunities offering a salary of up £21,000 depending upon experience.
The nursery is a well established and maintained setting due to a well qualified and enthusiastic staff team. As a Nursery Nurse and Room Leader you will have the option of doing a 4 day week (based on 40 hours) if you prefer. The nursery is now looking to recruit some further members of staff to include Room Leaders and Nursery Practitioners.
The role of the Nursery Nurse and Room Leader in OXFORD involves:
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and well being of the children at all times
All staff will be joining an innovative organisation that rewards its staff in the following ways:
- Employee benefits and discounts
- Childcare discounts
- Career progression
- Autonomy within your roles to bring new ideas and implement them across the setting
- Development program for all employees
- Competitive salaries
To be considered for the role of Nursery Nurse or Room Leader in Oxford you must have:
- Minimum level 3 in childcare
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS especially the 7 areas of learning in regard to planning
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in a Nursery
- Genuine passion for working in childcare
Apply now to become the Nursery Nurse or Room Leader in Oxford.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year