We're looking for a passionate Nursery Nurse in the area of Stockport, Greater Manchester
Our client are a small group of quality settings and are looking for a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse / Practitioners at their settings in the Stockport area of Greater Manchester.
- Day to day care of children aged 0 - 5years
- Planning in line with EYFS
- Completing quality observations
- Keeping up to date records of achievement
- Keyworker responsibilitie
Requirements of the role:
- Applicants must hold a Level 3 NVQ or equivalent and previous experience in a nursery environment is essential.
- You must be highly committed, passionate for early years and responsible. You must be a good team worker and be able to follow instructions and directions given by the room leader.
- In the absence of the room leader you must be able to confidently take charge of your room ensuring the daily routine, planning, activities an other tasks are successfully carried out.
- Applicants must have a warm, friendly and approachable personality and be able to communicate with other team members and parents of the setting.
- Must have a firm knowledge of the EYFS and safeguarding duties.
Pay rate is £7.50 per hour but the client is willing to pay up to £8.50 p/h for exceptional candidates.
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer. Verifiable references required.
If you may be interested in this Nursery Nurse role please send your CV by applying through this site.
Bamboo Childcare are hiring on behalf of our client
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.50 to £8.50 /year