We are recruiting for highly skilled Nursery Nurses for two reputable nursery settings in the Timperley and Hale areas of Cheshire.
The nurseries have a strong emphasis on both childcare and staff development. This is an opportunity for an experienced nursery nurse or to work within a setting that provides training and development opportunities for its staff.
The salary is excellent and ranges between £14600 - 16600 for Nursery nurse dependent on experience.
Requirements of the role are:
- To be passionate and enthusiastic about providing high quality childcare
- Work well within a team
- Minimum level 3 in childcare with work experience or relevant degree
- Ability to plan effectively within the EYFS
- High level administration skills
- To complete observations
- Excellent communication skills with children parents and outside authorities*
The company offers:
- Excellent Salaries and Annual Pay Review
- Increasing Holidays
- After one year's continuous employment, an additional 1 day/year up to a max of additional days (pro rata)
- Excellent Career Progression
- Free Lunch (Nursery & Holiday Club only)
- Comprehensive training and financial support for vocational training
- Free Health Cash Plan Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Earn up to £150 extra per year.
- Discounted Childcare/Childcare Vouchers
- Staff receive 25% discount on their childcare (50% at Holiday Club)
- Pension Scheme
- Outstanding Effort pay Bonus (feedback from parents and staff)
- Annual staff Group Awards
- Private Staff Rest Area
Best of all, they have a strong, supportive team who listen to you, well-maintained and exceptionally well-equipped working environments, and a responsive management team.
Due to all the above benefits, passionate and committed candidates are requested to apply.
If you are interested in these Nursery Nurse roles in Altrincham and Timperley, Cheshire. Please call 0844 822 5727 for more information or send your CV directly via this site.
Bamboo Childcare are working as an employment agency on behalf of our client
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.00 to £8.50 /year
Job Type: Full-time