We are recruiting for Level 2 and a Level 3 Nursery Nurse in Winchester.
These are permanent full time opportunities offering a salary of between £16,500 and £19,500 based on experience and qualifications.
The role of Nursery Nurse is a permanent full time opportunity based on a 40 hour week over 5 days Monday to Friday.
Our client offers great pay, 22 days holiday as standard (plus bank holidays), an annual tax free company bonus among many other great benefits.
The Nursery in Winchester is part of a chain of nurseries that have the highest reputation for great childcare and also great salaries, training and career development.
The company offer an extensive benefits package, which includes:
- 12 week Induction programme
- Succession planning and excellent career opportunities
- Access to 18 training courses including Child protection
- Room Leader training academy
- High street discounts
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Nurse in Winchester, you will need:
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
- Experience within an early years environment
- A full and relevant child care qualification (level 3)
Your Nursery Nurse role in Winchester will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
If interested in this Nursery Nurse role in Winchester please send us your CV by applying directly via this website or contact us for further information.
Bamboo Childcare is a specialist permanent recruitment agency and is working on behalf of our client to recruit for this role.
*Bamboo Childcare operate a bonus reward scheme for recommendations; if you know of any friends, family or colleagues who are suitable and interested in the role, recommend them to us so we can spoil you if they are successful!!*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,500.00 to £19,500.00 /year