We are recruiting for Level 2 & 3 Nursery Nurses in the Hounslow, Richmond, Twickenham & Kingston area, Greater London.
The nurseries are part of a chain of nurseries that have the highest reputation for great childcare and also great salaries, training and career development. We also have roles with independent settings and small chains giving different opportunities for those practitioners whom prefer working for smaller organisations
As a Room Leader working for us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place of work!
Salaries range from £17,500k - £21,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
The company offer an extensive benefits package, which includes:
- 12 week Induction programme
- Succession planning and excellent career opportunities
- Access to 18 training courses including Child protection
- Room Leader training academy
- High street discounts
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Nurse, you will need:
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
- Experience within an early years environment
- A full and relevant child care qualification (level 2 or 3)
Your role will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Overseeing the smooth running and high quality practice within the room (Room Leader only)
we are looking for passionate and positive childcare professionals with the desire to progress within the nursery sector.
If interested in this Nursery Nurse roles in the Hounslow, Richmond, Twickenham & Kingston area, Greater London.
Please send us your CV by applying directly via this website or contact us for further information
Bamboo Childcare is a specialist permanent recruitment agency and is working on behalf of our client to recruit for this role.
*Bamboo Childcare operate a bonus reward scheme for recommendations; if you know of any friends, family or colleagues who are suitable and interested in the role, recommend them to us so we can spoil you if they are successful!!*
Job Type: Full-time