We have fantastic opportunities for a Nursery Nurse in St Albans. This is a permanent full time position based on 40 hours per week, offering a competitive salary of between £16,000 and £18,000 depending on experience.
Our client's Nursery is a fantastic place to work, offering children Montessori learning access to a large garden, spacious rooms and great facilities.
This is a great role and a truly fantastic Nursery with lots of benefits, high standards and a nice place to work. Apply now to become the Nursery Nurse in St Albans.
Responsibilities of the Nursery Nurse in St Albans:
- Working in Baby, Toddler or Pre-School rooms with children
- Activities, sensory play, looking after key children
- Promoting best practice in the Nursery
- Displaying a real passion for Childcare
What are we looking for in the Nursery Nurse in St Albans?
- Minimum Level 2 in Childcare
- Minimum 1 years Childcare experience
- Solid understanding of Health and Safety procedures and policies within a Nursery.
- Strong communication skills with children
- A passion for delivering the best Childcare Provision
- EYFS knowledge essential
Bamboo Childcare are always looking for passionate and positive childcare professionals with the desire to progress within the nursery sector.
If interested in the Nursery Nurse and Room leader roles in St Albans
Please send us your CV by applying directly via this website or contact us for further information
Bamboo Childcare is a specialist permanent recruitment agency and is working on behalf of our client to recruit for this role.
*Bamboo Childcare operate a bonus reward scheme for recommendations; if you know of any friends, family or colleagues who are suitable and interested in the role, recommend them to us so we can spoil you if they are successful!!*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year