We are currently recruiting staff for the state of art setting in Chiswick/Barnes, Greater London. The nursery offers high level of care, excellent indoor and outdoor facilities and great mentoring from senior staff and management.
Our client nurseries in Chiswick/Barnes are easily commutable from Brentford, Ealing, Hammersmith and Richmond.
Are you looking for a new role? Are you level 3 practitioner?
Candidates Must have:
- Level 3 in childcare
- Experience working with toddlers or pre school
- Have experience in a 'good' or 'outstanding' setting.
- Strong understanding of the EYFS
- Ability to plan in line with EYFS
- Good communication skills both with children and parents
- Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative.
The role will involve:
- Acting as Keyworker and to observe, assess, and record the individual needs of the children in your care, including day sheets, and to be familiar with all existing records of each child in your care.
- Creating a welcoming, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in the room.
- Planning, preparing, participating in and evaluating daily activities, in conjunction with your Manager and team members, incorporating the Early Years Curriculum.
- Providing and maintaining high standards of physical care and hygiene in areas of skincare, toileting, feeding, and dressing
- To have and promote a responsible and professional attitude to your role and support your staff team at all times.
- A working knowledge of the Children’s Act.
- Maintaining a good knowledge of child development and to keep up-to-date with the latest childcare policies and practices through training.
- Monitor the social, physical, emotional, and intellectual development of the children in your care and in consultation with parents and management complete assessments as and when necessary.
In return candidates will be given a competitive salary dependent on their experience and opportunities for progression due to it being part of a growing group.
Nursery Nurse - up to £18.000
If you may be interested in these Nursery Nurse roles in Chiswick/Barnes, Greater London. Please send us your CV through this site or contact us for an informal chat.
Alternatively please share this job with a colleague you think may be interested as we currently operate a recommend a friend scheme whereby if you introduce someone we go on to place in employment we will reward you with store vouchers for a store of your choice.
Job Type: Full-time