An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Room Leader to join a well established setting in Isleworth , Greater London.
This is a permanent full time opportunity offering a salary of up £22,000.
The nursery is a well established and maintained setting due to a well qualified and enthusiastic staff team. As a Room Leader you will have the option of doing a 4 day week (based on 40 hours) if you prefer. The nursery is now looking to recruit some further members of staff to include Room Leaders.
The role of the Room Leader in Isleworth involves:
- Working within a team of 4 people in the Baby Room
- Looking after and being responsible for 10 babies in the setting.
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and well being of the children at all times
All staff will be joining an innovative organisation that rewards its staff in the following ways:
- Employee benefits and discounts
- Childcare discounts
- Career progression
- Autonomy within your roles to bring new ideas and implement them across the setting
- Development program for all employees
- Competitive salaries
To be considered for the role of Room Leader in Isleworth you must have:
- Minimum level 3 in childcare
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS especially the 7 areas of learning in regard to planning
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in the Baby Room
- Genuine passion for working in childcare
Apply now to become the Nursery Room Leader in Isleworth , Greater London.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 /year