As a Room Leader you will be joining a school rated 'Outstanding' in all Ofsted categories with a dedicated group of staff, ensuring each child's day is filled with educational activity, learning and fun!
An experienced Room Leader, joining our amazing and committed Staff Team.
It’s a management position, so you need to have confidence in your ability to lead other staff members and to drive positive development for our children.
- Responsible for leading the staff team.
- Safeguarding children ensuring excellent education & childcare.
- Maintain a safe, secure and caring environment.
- Take a leading role in the development & monitoring of high quality learning & teaching.
- Take an active role within the Management Team.
- Leadership capable with the ability to delegate and co-ordinate with team members.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. At least 2 years experience of working with children.
- To hold a current First Aid Certificate. (Can be refreshed if recently expired or due).
- Understanding of and commitment to the implementation of equal opportunities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
An Enhanced DBS is required for this role.
Please respond ASAP for more information or to apply!