Tradewind are recruiting for September!
Tradewind Recruitment are recruiting teaching assistants to work in a mainstream primary school in South Manchester for September. This beautiful school has a Resource Provision Unit, and for September they require full-time role, long term Teaching Assistant.
The school is a two-form primary school with a nursery which can take up to 60 children in each year group. There are also 25 places within the nursery. The school offers a rich range of educational opportunities for children aged 3 to 11 years and are proud of the progress they make. The school has fantastic facilities with a newly extended foundation stage unit for the nursery and reception children. They have also extended the provision so that they can now admit two-year-old children.
* Supporting students on a 1:1 basis
* Working collaboratively with class teacher
* A strong, supportive and highly experienced leadership team and governing body
* A good understanding of differentiation and behaviour management
The ideal candidate will need the following skills:
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Experience supporting students with PMLD, ASC and MLD in a mainstream or SEN setting
* Team Teach Trained and a good understanding of SEMH/EBD is desired
* Adaptable across subjects and a good general curriculum knowledge
* Patient and nurturing mannerism
* Be enthusiastic and willing to be 'hands on' in and out of the classroom.
* Good sense of humour, approachable and flexible
The school is based in South Manchester with onsite parking. There is a local bus stop, and tramp stop 5 minutes walk.
The staff are very supportive and with additional support from senior leadership team. There are opportunities for CPD to build on your skill set.
The Call to action
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position or for more information about the role, contact Victoria Rimmer on (phone number removed) / (url removed)
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunity