We have a fantastic opportunity for a Baby Room Leader to join our Client’s Nursery in St Johns Wood . This is a permanent full-time opportunity offering a salary of up to £22,000 plus benefits.
This setting is devoted to providing the best possible care and is a great place to work.
We are delighted to be working with this client and recommend Baby Room Leaders who have real drive and commitment to providing the best childcare to apply to this role – you will find it very rewarding and fulfilling, and it is a lovely place to work full of great people and kids.
Key responsibilities of the Baby Room Leader in St Johns Wood:
- Leading a Baby Room with 10 Children
- Working in the Baby Room as part of a team of 4.
- Room Planning, Key Children Planning, Activity Planning
- Being a mentor to junior team members / apprentices
- Promoting best practice in the Nursery
- Displaying a real passion for Childcare
Essential skills required of the Baby Room Leader in St Johns Wood:
- Minimum Level 3 in Childcare
- Minimum 3 years Childcare experience
- Solid understanding of Health and Safety procedures and policies within a Nursery.
- Baby Room experience essential
- Strong communication skills with children
- Strong communication skills with adults
In return for your hard work as Baby Room Leader our client is offering a highly competitive salary of £22,000, a great setting to work in, a fantastic team to join, and the opportunity to make a real difference.
Apply now to become the Baby Room Leader in St Johns Wood
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00 to £22,000.00 /year
Bamboo Childcare are working on behalf of our client to recruit for this role