Sales Consultant x 2 OTE £40 – 60K
Colchester, Essex (free parking available on site)
Our client is one of the largest and fastest growing independent retailers of cruises in the UK.
This is a rare sales role; no cold calling or micromanagement! You will be handing inbound calls and selling cruises/packages to clients.
- Excellent telephone communication/manner
- Results orientated
- Strong listening skills, coupled with the ability to successfully interpret the specific needs of the customer
- Sales experience within Leisure/Tourism
- Selling cruises and packages on incoming calls, maximising every sales opportunity.
- Accurately inputting bookings onto Olympus and booking systems
- Selling insurance and added value items onto package as appropriate.
- Efficient telephone manner enabling organisation to meet customer requirements
- Maintaining volume of calls taken, sales conversion rate and financial factor according to current targets.
- Increasing and maintaining up to date product awareness through personal research, research of package briefs from marketing team and company training.
- Providing effective solutions to customer sales enquiries relating to availability, destination, vessel and clientele.
- Updating client information on amended bookings and maintaining professional notes as required, enabling colleagues to comprehend client requirements/requests.
- Maintaining a positive attitude
- Suggest improvements or communicate apparent issues to assist continued growth and development of company.
- All other duties as may be required to achieve the main objective
About the role
- You will be required to meet pre-determined Key Performance Indicators and targets whilst meeting client requirements.
- Complete all related administration in an accurate, timely and efficient manner and maintaining effective communication across the organisation.
There are two teams of consultants, 22 people in total, their average salary OTE £50 – 60K.
Due to the nature of the Travel & Leisure Industry, the sales teams work within rolling shift patterns, which include weekends and evenings. Full training on the in-house built CRM provided.