Our client is looking for talented Sales Consultants within their Events & Conference business area. If you have the following attributes, our client would love to hear from you:
- Positive and highly motivated
- Previous successful experience achieving targets within a sales environment
- Cold calling experience
- Commercially minded with a sales target focus
- Excellent communication skill
- Able to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism
- Have high standards and always act with integrity
About the role
You will be required to liaise with existing and prospective clients to understand their needs and sell their conference or event solution.
This may involve talking to the client on the telephone in addition to showing them around the venue and meeting with them to confirm all the details of their event. You may also be required to meet and greet the clients on the day of their conference event.
Your ability to build rapport with clients and your attention to detail to ensure nothing is missed will be essential to your success in this role.
As this is a sales role you will be eager to spot opportunities to offer additional products or services which will make your client's conference or event a success.
- Ensuring daily call and monthly revenue targets are met and bookings achieved through proactive telephone work and face to face sales meetings
- Identifying new contacts and developing sales leads to establish long term relationships
- Contacting and qualifying commercial sales opportunities, ensuring that enquiries are converted into confirmed business
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving outstanding issues to ensure repeat business
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week 08:30 - 17:30. With the nature of the conference & events business there may be occasions where evening or weekend work is required.
If you are feel this could be a suitable role for you, please get in touch for further information.