Sales Lead Generator/Sales Administrator
Sales Lead Generator/Administrator is required within a dynamic and ambitious sales team, who focus on winning new advertisers, whilst retaining their existing portfolio of customers.
Due to continued growth, a position has now arisen for a new member of the team to join this successful company, in order to provide high quality leads for the Business Development Management team.
This company are looking for an articulate, focused and proactive individual to compliment the UK sales floor.
- You will need to have excellent keyboard skills
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office
- The ability to work autonomously where required
- It is essential that you have a good telephone manner
- That you are comfortable with the thought of interacting with businesses and individuals you have not spoken with previously.
If you have any of the following it would advantageous but not essential:
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry
- Knowledge of the job board market
- Previous experience in Sales Administration/Lead Generation
About the role
- Proactively search the Internet for potential new advertisers
- Proactively search the Internet for companies that offer products & services that would be beneficial to our extensive candidate base.
- Source relevant contact names and contact details
- Lead input
- Call potential customers to ascertain their willingness to engage with us
- Data cleanse our existing database with the main purpose being to find additional potential customers from our existing database
What the role/company offer you:
You will be part of a friendly, driven and enthusiastic team, working within a forward thinking and highly successful company.
Full training and support will be given to you to ensure your success and fulfilment within the role.
About the company
A market leading job board, which through innovative technology advancements, attracts millions of applications to job advertisements every month.
This company takes pride in encouraging successful team members to fulfil their career ambitions and the role carries with it progression opportunities within the business and the larger group of companies.