UK Field Based - Sales Manager - H/O based in Shoreditch, London £50k basic (£100k OTE)
This role needs someone to be highly knowledgeable both about the technology and the enterprise business structure with the ability to sell high-value complex software solutions across industry.
We have a full time permanent role within a Shoreditch based company that serve large enterprises across automated decision making and data services all by harnessing the power of AI. They are a vibrant and fast paced organisation with a team of people who have an insatiable desire for personal and business success and they are looking to expand their team.
Experience, qualifications and certificates preferred
- Proven sales track record for 5+ years, meeting or exceeding targets selling technology solutions into large scale enterprise clients.
- Must have strong understanding of enterprise software sales cycles and dealing with top decision makers.
- Proven ability to follow the sales process from plan to close.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors in the technology sector.
- Ability to form conversations consultatively to understand the business environment for each sale.
- Ability to craft a solution with appropriate licences and services that meets business goals based on client discussions.
- Experience of reporting, forecasting and a good approach towards CRM use.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Professional body membership or higher degree desirable.
About the Role:
This Field Sales role will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives across the UK territory by promoting and selling this product through professional sales techniques.
The role will require you to spend the majority of time in field developing and cultivating prospects, moving them through the sales process and closing new business in line with challenging but rewarding targets. You will be London based with the potential for flexible working, reporting to the sales director it will sit as part of the chief operating office.
- Own and hit/exceed quarterly & annual sales targets in the software licensing and business consultancy aspects of the business.
- Generate leads through existing and new network opportunities in order to make prospecting an integral part of your regular routine ensuring new prospects are being added to the sales funnel on an ongoing basis.
- Manage a complex, enterprise solution sale with a 6 month purchasing cycle
- Continually learn about new platform features and improve selling skills with knowledge.
- Play a role in executing the sales team strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships through existing network, event attendance and direct prospecting methods.
- Utilise the CRM effectively for reporting, transparency and accountability.
- Engage with customers to understand their business needs and objectives and feed that back into the team for joint success.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends in AI and the organisations position amongst them.
About the company:
The company provide an automated decision-making platform that allows businesses to replicate and scale the knowledge of their best workers internally across their business and to their customers. Businesses can streamline and simplify processes, reduce knowledge leakage, improve compliance and make consistent decisions at scale.
Differentiated from Machine Learning, this product replicates human decisions rather than seeking patterns in data, reducing the reliance of enterprise on scarce resources, making it easier to bring new people in and get them productive quickly.
This organisation is in its 4th year of strong growth and already have an impressive list of clients to be proud of. The business is split across two sites in London and Norwich and with a mix of skills across the business including development teams, marketing teams and management, all of this together makes for a varied and enjoyable place to work.
Their platform is for at the enterprise market and therefore is a subscription based offering which is positioned and priced as a premium product in the marketplace.