Senior Early Years Practitioner for nursery based in Dundee.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced and passionate Early Years Practitioner to join their team at a Senior level in the baby room at their Dundee based setting as maternity cover.
The nursery is located in an area of Dundee which is surrounded by open green space.
The nursery is purpose built and offers fantastic facilities both indoors and out, including an adventurous forest school provision with qualified Forest School Leaders.
This is a great opportunity for passionate and ambitious Early Years Practitioners who are looking to advance their career further and work in a dynamic and progressive team.
The key responsibilities of this position is to ensure the provision is of the highest quality; providing a safe, stimulating, caring and child-centered environment catering for the children’s educational and development needs.
This maternity role is based in the baby room
The role is for 40hrs per week Monday to Friday.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
• Minimum HND/SVQ level 3 in a relevant childcare qualification with the desire to undertake further training and personal development
• Experience of planning, observations and assessments as well as preparing and undertaking activities that support children’s learning and development.
• Excellent knowledge of the Curriculum for Excellence and Pre-Birth to Three curriculum
• Excellent knowledge of GIRFEC and Building the Ambition
• Exceptional organisational skills with experience of leading a small team
In return you will receive:
• Competitive salary circa £19k (may be negotiable for right experience).
• Part of a team that is innovative and forward thinking
• Inspiring working environment
• Long term opportunities within growing group
If you may be interested in this Senior Early Years role in a nursery in Dundee please send your CV through this site.
Feel free to call us on 08448225727 for more information and ask for Sean or Hayley.
Alternatively share with any colleagues you think may be interested as we operate a recommend a friend scheme.
Not interested in this role but might be interested in others then please send your cv to us through this site and we will call you to discuss your requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £17,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year