Are you an enthusiastic all-rounder that loves winning New Business and has the ability to build strong relationships with your clients, cross selling, advising, nurturing and retaining your accounts? If so, then this is the job for you.
Essential Attributes Required:
- Motivation and passion for sales
- Proven sales track record
- Experience with working and excelling in financial and activity KPI's
- Resilient and tenacious
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and confident
- Goal focused and results-oriented
- Ability to initiate and develop successful client relationships
- Computer literate and Internet savvy
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively promoting and selling our clients product and services range by establishing contact and developing relationships with new business prospects over the telephone to recommend innovative recruitment solutions.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new business clients by providing first class account management and identifying and recommending new sales opportunities for further business growth.
- Identifying additional sales opportunities by gaining a thorough knowledge and understanding of current industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Contributing to own and team effort by reaching/exceeding personal and team targets
Leads will be provided to assist you in identifying and attracting new clients with the aim of building a pipeline of prospects.
Selling the extensive range of products based around online recruitment, Training and guidance will be provided so you can demonstrate and articulate the USP’s of this Website. Hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
If you have a real passion for sales and seek a superb, modern, fun and professional environment in which to propel your sales career, please apply immediately!