We have a fantastic opportunity for a Toddler Room Leader to join our Client’s Nursery in Beckenham . This is a permanent full-time opportunity offering a salary of up to £19,000 plus benefits.
This setting is part of a large chain nursery devoted to providing the best possible care and is a great place to work.
We are delighted to be working with this client and recommend Toddler Room Leaders who have real drive and commitment to providing the best childcare to apply to this role – you will find it very rewarding and fulfilling, and it is a lovely place to work full of great people and kids.
Key responsibilities of the Toddler Room Leader in Beckenham:
- Room Planning, Key Children Planning, Activity Planning
- Being a mentor to junior team members / apprentices
- Promoting best practice in the Nursery
- Displaying a real passion for Childcare
Essential skills required of the Toddler Room Leader in Beckenham:
- Minimum Level 3 in Childcare
- Minimum 3 years Childcare experience
- Solid understanding of Health and Safety procedures and policies within a Nursery.
- Toddler Room experience essential
- Strong communication skills with children
- Strong communication skills with adults
In return for your hard work as Toddler Room Leader our client is offering a highly competitive salary of £19,000, a great setting to work in, a fantastic team to join, and the opportunity to make a real difference.
Apply now to become the Toddler Room Leader in Beckenham
Job Type: Full-time